Friday, February 11, 2011

Hmm…

I haven't posted anything yet because I have know clue where to even begin. I have all of these amazing ideas but not one thing to write about. I have this idea in my head that I am going to have this awesome blog that is going to get followers from all around and I am going to conquer the world. Haha!! Where do I even start. When I think about writing one thing my mind goes into over drive and 15 new things spiral out of control. Its like a five car pile up in my brain. I am starting to think that I just need to make a  list of a few things that I want to write about for the week and go from there. Please just be patient with me.

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. One word, well, two words: Blogging Schedule. Sounds a little crazy, and I should take my own advise more, but it helps. PLUS, when you are in a writing mood, write a few posts. Then schedule them for a later date or put them in the drafts for when you are having a giant mental block. I personally am trying hard to get over thinking too hard about who is reading what I'm writing. I need to just write what I think and be me, unapologetically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by blogging schedule, I mean make a calendar and write an idea/topic on each day. Or even just make a list with all those topics and then you'll have something to come back to. Pick ONE thing that's most relevant to you that day and write about it to get started.

    ReplyDelete