Monday, February 7, 2011

My first blog post

 

So I decided that I was going to start a blog on my trial and errors of being a stay at home mom. I am aware that there are other mommy bloggers out there and I am sure some of them are much more entertaining, but I do this because it is good for my soul. Plus my husband has been pushing me to do it. He says I am funny and have some good stories. We shall see. I will gauge my success on how many haters I end up having. HAHA I named my blog “because mommy says so” because I say it to my oldest son Jordin about 5 times a day. Therefore I thought it was very fitting. I do have a family blog, but I wanted to kind of separate the two. I want this to be used for all of my rants and raves about people, places, things and of course a little bit of my life mixed in.  I will eventually do some reviews on products. I want to establish a following before I do anything of the sorts. I really hope you all enjoy.

Thanks Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment