Sunday, March 27, 2011

PPD

I am thinking of doing a vlog on my battle with postpartum depression. I feel like my struggle has been way too intense for written words... I don't even know how to express what I’ve gone through in writing… what I’m still going through. It’s a daily struggle to maintain a “normal” existence when you’re suffering through something like this. I do have an amazing support system and have sought out help in many different forms, but it’s not something that can be treated overnight. I think that’s been the hardest thing for me - that I don’t feel like myself, and I want to be back to my old self so badly that I’ve become impatient with the process. I’m going on 15 months of trying to work this out - I would love to just tell my story and let other women out there know that they are not alone in this fight… that there are many other women who are dealing with this and can relate to them. Please let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment